The Ever Changing World of Media
In 2021, the world of media is changing at a faster rate than ever before.
As well as managing your offline reputation, your ‘online’ reputation can make or break your business.
And we are now living in a review culture!
Overall, there is nothing new in this as ‘Word of Mouth’ has always been the best form of marketing.
However, no one buys anything these days without consulting opinions of previous customers and their experience first.
With Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews, Third-party review sites such as CheckATrade.com or Trust Pilot and a whole plethora of places in which you can research a company before making a purchase, how do you keep on top of it all.
The Ever-changing world of media and marketing
With the world of media becoming increasingly fragmented and with small businesses having only limited resources, and a lack of knowledge in the area, it’s paramount you have a hand to hold you through the new world of digital media.
Whether you decide to work with us or not, here are a few words of advice when dealing with any kind of marketing:
- Everybody thinks they are a Marketeer – they’re not!
- Do your research on who your audience is
- Get multiple quotes and check out the customers’ testimonials
- Design your marketing materials for Customers, not your mates
- Make your content interesting
- Consider the IPR (intellectual property rights) if using other people’s images
- Ask for help from a consultant with a track record